TICKETS ON SALE NOW. Leah Kuypers will present her popular Zones of Regulation Training online and “live”. This full-day workshop will now be presented via 2 x 3 hour “live” online Zoom workshops on 13 and 14 October 2020 at a time that suits those living in the Southern Hemisphere. Tickets HERE.
These two 3 hour “live” online Zoom workshops will present the same content as the previously planned venue based, full-day training. You will learn how to implement Leah’s highly popular and internationally recognised Zones of Regulation framework. Leah will explain in detail a variety of tools (sensory supports, calming techniques, and thinking strategies) to help students recognise their internal emotions, sensory needs and thinking patterns within in each zone and when shifting from one zone to another. Most importantly you will learn how to teach students to self-regulate within “the Zones”.
Presentation Format = Live via Zoom
How it Works
Once registered further instructions and support materials will be sent via email.
Note: This training will be presented “live” and online via Zoom and it will NOT be recorded nor available for replay.
- 11:30am – 2pm New Zealand
- 9:30am – 12:30pm in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.
- 9:00am – 12 noon in Adelaide
- 8:30am – 11:30am in Brisbane
- 8:00am – 11am in Darwin
- 7:30am – 10:30am in Perth, Singapore, The Philippines, Indonesia
Australia Early Release Tickets: AUD$292.50 including GST. Available until Monday 3 August 2020. Tickets on sale NOW.
Australia Standard Tickets: AUD$302.50 from Monday 3 August 2020.
- All Prices are in Australian Dollars.
- Countries outside Australia do not pay the Australian 10% GST. Our website will geolocate the country you are in and will not display or charge the GST if you are outside Australia.
- Tickets only available for purchase in countries in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Group rates available for schools or therapy practices when purchasing more than 6 tickets. Please contact our office for the rate (02) 5105 5262 or if you are outside Australia +61 2 5105 5262 or email email@example.com
- Preferred payment is via our website using Credit Card or PayPal upon online registration.
- If you would like to pay via School Purchase Order or NDIS Self Managed Plan or via a Plan Manager, you can also do that via our website. Click on “Pay by Purchase Order/NDIS in the checkout and the website will email you a Tax Invoice, our bank details are on the Invoice, payment will confirm your registration. This option is NOT available to schools outside Australia.
- More information about School Purchase Orders and NDIS Orders on our website here.
- Our Workshop Refund and Cancelation Policy is here.
- In purchasing a ticket you are deemed to have accepted our Workshop Refund and Cancelation Policy.
- If you are purchasing a ticket from a country outside Australia our website does not display or charge the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Your Tickets and your Tax Invoice/Receipt are emailed upon purchase. Tax Invoice is attached to your order confirmation email and tickets are sent in a separate email. You will then receive a “Welcome” email. Make sure you don’t mistype your email address (the most common mistake).
- This workshop will be presented “live” online via Zoom so you can attend from your home, your office, your school, either individually or as a team.
- Please note that this training will NOT be available for download or future viewings so must be attended at the times indicated.
- No refund will be provided if you can’t log on for technical reasons or are sick on the day.
- Again, ur full Workshop Cancelation and Refund Policy is here.
- Again, in purchasing a ticket we deem you to have accepted and agreed to the conditions outlined in our Workshop Cancelation and Refund Policy.
Who Should Attend?
This training is intended for anyone interested in learning more about how to apply the Zones framework and gain access to related resources. It is suitable for but not limited to the following categories:
- Family members and Caregivers
- Teachers and Educators
- Case managers
- Social workers
- Paraprofessionals such as Teachers Aids etc
- and more
Certificate of Completion
A Certificate of Completion will be available at the completion of the workshop.
What you will receive
Once registered you will receive access to the following:
- PowerPoint Handouts
- Breakout activity handouts
- Discount flyer for purchasing Zones products
- Certificate of Completion.
This webinar will NOT be recorded or available for replay. If you can’t participant live this time: Join our mailing list via the slot towards the bottom of our HOME PAGE and we will keep you informed about upcoming events.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get to the website check out to pay? Answer = buy a ticket by clicking on “Add To Cart” then click on the shopping cart icon top right of the page to access the shopping cart, then follow the prompts.
- The Zones of Regulation webinars and training begins with setting an understanding and building a supportive climate for individuals with regulation challenges.
- An explanation on how self-regulation typically develops and insights on the underlying deficits that may be impacting ones ability to regulate, such as sensory processing, emotional regulation, social cognition, and executive functioning.
- The Zones of Regulation curriculum is explored highlighting strategies to teach students to become more aware of and independent in controlling their emotions and impulses, managing their sensory needs and improving their ability to problem solve conflicts are shared.
- Practical ideas are provided that can easily be incorporated into the classroom, therapeutic setting, home or community. Presentations are geared to train professionals from multiple disciplines who work with students to support social-emotional development (teachers, therapists, mental health providers, administrators, etc…) but are also applicable for parents.
- For more additional information on presentations, such as presentation description, learning objectives and Leah’s bio, please click here.
Still have a Question?
Call our office (02) 5105 5262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org