This three hour workshop will be presented “live” online via Zoom US at a time that suits those living in the SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE.
This workshop will not be recorded and needs to be attended during the live broadcast.
Timings are as follows:
- 1:00pm – 4:00pm New Zealand
- 11:00am – 2:00pm in NSW, Victoria, Tasmania and Canberra.
- 10:30am – 1:30pm in South Australia
- 10:00am – 1:00pm in Queensland
- 9:30am – 12:30pm in The Northern Territory
- 8:00am – 11:00am in Western Australia, Singapore, The Philippines, Malaysia
- 7:00am – 10:00am in Indonesia
The price displaying is in Australian Dollars. The price includes GST if viewing from Australia and is Tax free if viewing outside Australia (our website geolocates you).
If you wish to register a group please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your exact numbers and we will send you the discount code.
What you get
- Printed workbook posted to you before the workshop. This workbook contains all the OHP slides and all the handouts.
- Printed and personalised Attendance Certificate crediting you with 3 hours toward your PD obligations, posted to you before the workshop.
- A 15% Discount on any educational resource purchased from The Social Mind (Australia) website (training excluded), we will send you a discount code.
- Three hours of informative instruction from the author of The Zones of Regulation’s School Wide Implementation Specialist, Emily Waltz.
What you will learn
This webinar is designed for individuals, school teams, and support staff interested in implementing or have already started implementing The Zones of Regulation® Curriculum and framework as a whole-school approach. This is NOT an introduction to The Zones of Regulation, attendees should have background knowledge of Zones concepts and curriculum. We are running a 3 hour Zones of Regulation® “Condensed” Training Workshop on Wednesday 10 March and tickets are sold separately HERE.
Topics that will be covered in this course:
- Zones of Regulation overview
- School Climate and Equity
- Implementation Phases, step-by-step
- Buy-in and Staff Training
- Differentiation and Examples
- Consistency, Accountability, and Data Collection
- Distance & In-Person Learning Ideas
How it Works
Once your registration is paid, we will post your printed Workbook, Personalised Attendance Certificate, Tax Invoice/Receipt, the Zoom link and the Discount code.
Note: This training will be presented “live” and online via Zoom US and it will NOT be recorded nor available for replay.
We are aware that both the Queensland and ACT Governments block Zoom US from broadcast in their schools. If you work in an ACT or Qld Government school, you can view the presentation via your own devise using your personal web browser or simply view from home.
If you haven’t already attended Zones Training you will need to attend our workshop on: Wednesday 10 March 2021 – Three Hour “Condensed” Training. This 3 hour live webinar presented by the author of The Zones of Regulation, Leah Kuypers, is a condensed version of the full day (6 hour) training. Participants will receive an understanding of the Zones framework and ideas for implementation. This condensed training will highlight key components of the Zones curriculum. This workshop is perfect for all those who missed out on the training we hosted last October. This workshop is a prerequisite for attending the “School Wide Implementation” training. You can purchase tickets to the Zones “Condensed” workshop HERE.
All registrations must be made online via The Social Mind website.
- Preferred payment is via our website using Credit Card or PayPal upon online registration.
- For credit cards, click on the credit card button at the bottom of the PayPal page, you don’t need a PayPal account to make the payment.
- If you would like to pay via School Purchase Order or NDIS Self Managed Plan or via a Plan Manager, you can also do that via our website. Click on “Pay by Purchase Order/NDIS in the checkout and the website will email you a Tax Invoice, our bank details are on the Invoice, payment will confirm your registration. This option is NOT available to schools outside Australia.
- More information about School Purchase Orders and NDIS Orders on our website here.
- If you have a payment question you can call The Social Mind office on (02) 5105 5262 or email email@example.com
- Our Workshop Refund and Cancellation Policy is here.
- In purchasing a ticket you are deemed to have accepted our Workshop Refund and Cancellation Policy.
- If you are purchasing a ticket from a country outside Australia our website does not display or charge the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Your Tax Invoice/Receipt will be emailed upon purchase and a hard copy of your Invoice will be posted with your Workbook, Attendance Certificate etc. Make sure you don’t mistype your email address (the most common mistake). Check your Spam or Junk folder if you don’t receive our confirmation email straight away.
- This workshop will be presented “live” online via Zoom US so you can attend from your home, your office, your school, either individually or as a team. Please be aware if you work in a school that blocks Zoom US, you will have to view the workshop using your personal web browser. We deem it your responsibility to find out if your school blocks Zoom US and your responsibility to take appropriate steps to view the broadcast. You can contact The Social Mind if you have questions.
- Please note that this training will NOT be available for download or future viewings so must be attended at the times indicated.
- No refund will be provided if you can’t log on for technical reasons or are sick on the day.
- Again, our full Workshop Cancellation and Refund Policy is here.
- Again, in purchasing a ticket we deem you to have accepted and agreed to the conditions outlined in our Workshop Cancellation and Refund Policy.
This training focuses on education around using The Zones of Regulation framework, laid out in The Zones of Regulation Curriculum (Kuypers, 2011) book. It is imperative to have access to this book when implementing for detailed guidance in instruction and visual materials that are contained in the book. This will help to ensure the curriculum is implemented with fidelity. The curriculum, along with additional supplementary Zones of Regulation core materials can be purchased HERE. You are entitled to a 15% discount on all “Zones” products after you purchase a ticket to this workshop. We will email you a discount code.
Sharing the Zones – Intellectual Property
Important information on sharing the information you will receive in this workshop can be found HERE.
Still have a Question?
Call our office (02) 5105 5262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Emily Waltz – The Zones of Regulation School Wide Implementation Specialist
Emily Walz is a licensed Special Education Teacher (M.S.Ed- Special Education LD/EBD/DCD) with 15 years of teaching experience working with unique learners in New York City, the Minneapolis/St Paul metro area. Emily is currently teaching part-time in Minneapolis Public Schools in addition to her work with The Zones of Regulation. In her teaching career she has worked predominantly with elementary and middle school children with special needs in both resource/inclusion as well as self-contained settings, and has come to specialize in social emotional learning. Emily has also held the role of school-based Social Emotional Learning Coordinator and has worked to design and facilitate the implementation of school-wide Zones of Regulation, which is how she came to meet Leah Kuypers and Elizabeth Sautter. Emily began working with the team at The Zones of Regulation in the fall of 2019, and is deeply passionate about the impact that SEL instruction has on equity and inclusion in schools.
In her role at The Zones of Regulation, Emily is primarily working toward developing resources and capacity around implementing The Zones schoolwide as well as consulting with schools and districts around implementation. Emily also manages social media and assists with Zones of Regulation content. She lives on a sunny corner in Minneapolis, MN with her husband and two sons.