Use these colourful Superflex stickers at home, at school, or on the go! These stickers are to be used in association with lessons from Superflex… A Superhero Social Thinking Curriculum.
Superflex and the Team of Thinkables are within each of us and give us powers to figure out how to adapt our behavior based on what’s going on in different situations. Use Thinkable Stickers to:
- Encourage a social learner to call on the powers of their Superflex
- Each Thinkable adds to one’s overall Superflexible thinking providing extra “power”
- Acknowledge success when a social learner uses the powers of a specific Thinkable or their own personal Superflex, in general.
The Unthinkables provide specific powers to try and defeat a person’s Superflex along with the powers of various Thinkables. Use Unthinkables stickers to:
- Build social self-awareness by encouraging a social learner to keep an eye out for a specific or team of Unthinkables that is trying to invade the child’s brain.
- Encourage social leaders to use specific strategies to minimize the powers of an Unthinkables. For example, they can put stickers on a defeat sheet to show they are working hard to defeat a specific Unthinkable or Team of Unthinkables.
Introducing 2 New Characters to the Superflex Universe!
Blurt Out Blue (Unthinkable) – known as one of the 82 Unthinkables from the Social Town book, he gets people to call out answers to questions or make comments when it’s not their turn.
Thought Catcher (Thinkable) – this NEW character helps to defeat Blurt Out Blue, by catching questions and/or thoughts and saving them (see bucket in graphic) until it’s their turn to share their idea either by saying it out loud or by writing it down and showing it to a teacher or caregiver at a later time.
Frequently Asked Question: Does the adult facilitator/teacher/therapist need any prior knowledge about Superflex to work with the Superflex Super Sticker Collection?
Answer: Yes, ideally the facilitator, child, or sticker enthusiast have a basic understanding of what Superflex, the Unthinkables, and Thinkables all represent. The Unthinkable characters and concepts are in Superflex… A Superhero Social Thinking Curriculum. Some of the Thinkables are introduced in Social Town as well as in our two storybooks on Thinkables, Superflex and Kool Q. Cumber to the Rescue! and Superflex and Focus Tron to the Rescue!, and most are shown on our Superflex posters.
Avoid using the Unthinkable stickers to punish a social learner when their brain is invaded by an Unthinkable!
- Ages: 8-10
- Pages: 16
- Format: Stickers
- Item No: 7165
- Published: 2020
- Format: 8×10 inch Sticker Sheets in 9×11 inch Resealable Bag that’s
“merican” in “stralia” Sticker Sheets are 20.32cm x 25.4 cms.